The newest primary school to join the highly successful family of City schools
We still have a limited number of Reception class places available, starting September 2017.
If you would like to apply for a place for your child, please email the Head Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie Williams at The City of London Academies Trust
on 020 7332 1432.
The Head Teacher would be delighted to meet you, in person, to talk to you about this exciting new school and give you a tour of our classrooms which offer a world class leaning environment.
Our School Vision
It is a privilege and a pleasure to have been appointed as the new Head Teacher of COLPAI. We strive for excellence in all that we do, to inspire a passion for learning within a happy, safe and caring environment where everyone is valued and respected. We offer a challenging and creative curriculum and will do whatever it takes to ensure all of our children flourish. If our values resonate with you, then this is the school for your child.
We have recruited a team of exceptional teachers and teaching assistants who have strong subject knowledge and are dedicated to continual professional development.
What makes COLPAI special:
- High expectations of what your child can achieve
- Outstanding pastoral care within a warm, nurturing environment
- Active engagement with parents and families to enhance your child’s education
- A strong core curriculum enabling pupils to master skills in reading
- A broad and balanced curriculum with a focus on our cultural heritage, the arts and enterprise
- Learning beyond the classroom to ignite the and develop curious minds
- Innovative teaching methods combined with the best elements of tradition
- Links with the City of London School for Girls – an ISI outstanding rated independent school
- Access to the City of London’s resources
- Experienced and established Governing Body
Strong links with the City of London School for Girls (CLSG)
COLPAI benefits from the expertise and resources within the highly successful family of City schools and in particular, enjoys an exciting partnership with (CLSG) an ISI Outstanding rated independent school. For the first three years, the headmistress of CLSG will oversee the establishment of an exceptional school in her role as Executive Head Teacher of COLPAI.