Our school values help us to be a better person and a better learner.
Our five school values are:
We value our similarities and differences and show respect through our all our actions and words.
When we are respectful we:
- Listen to others
- Show good manners to everyone
- Treat everybody fairly
- Compliment others
- Take care of ourselves
- Treat others how we would like to be treated
- Show compassion
- Keep an open mind
- Value our similarities and differences
- Follow the school rules
We always work hard with a positive attitude and give 100% effort.
To show excellence we:
- Always do our personal best
- Have highest expectations of ourselves
- Consistently work hard and persevere when things are difficult
- Learn from our mistakes
- Have a habit of stretching and challenging ourselves
- Find our passions
We aim high, think positively, persevere and have self-belief.
To show aspiration we need to:
- Rise to the challenge
- Seize opportunities
- Have hopes, dreams and ambitions
- Be confident
- Keep positive
- Keep trying and never give up
- Visualise success
We use our imagination, ask questions and try new things.
In order to show we are creative, we need to:
- Have our own ideas
- Use our imagination
- Ask questions and remain curious
- Try new things
- Think outside of the box
- Take risks and experiment
- Be willing to do things differently
We contribute enthusiastically and support each other to succeed.
In order to show teamwork we need to:
- Work well together (not just with our friends)
- Listen to each other
- Share and take turns
- Join in and contribute
- Solve problems together
- Help each other learn
- Identify issues, possible solutions and agree a resolution